Unedited Image Edited Image
The beautiful Hlapane family visited the studio on 6 April 2019, Mom is a dietician and Dad is in sales. Little Kganya is turning 1 on 13 April 2019 and they decided to get a head start on the celebrations with a photoshoot at www.rianajacobs.com.
I love it when I get to spend time with happy babies, and this little boy is one of them. He smiled, talked and made his wishes known throughout the shoot.
The family really made it a special shoot by being calm and engaging during the shoot, responding to suggestions and overall willingness to try anything.
Thank you for choosing www.rianajacobs.com to capture these special memories.
The shoot did not include a cake smash and the family did not bring a change of outfits.
THE SHOOT FLOW
- The Family together – sitting
- Mom with Kganya
- Dad with Kganya
- Kganya alone with the dreamcatcher prop
- Kganya alone with airplane prop
- Kganya alone in the basket prop and sunflowers
- Family together – standing
- Kganya with dad playing
- Kganya alone on white background – no props
- Kganya holding on to mom and dad
- Family on the floor facing me
- Family on their backs looking up
- Mom and Dad
- Kganya sitting looking up
- And while mom is filling out her details I did a few of Kganya and dad.
- Canon 5Diii
- 24 – 105mm Canon Lens
- 2 Lights to light the background and on high up in front
- Triggers: Meike MK-RC9
- My preferred settings in my studio: shutter 160/ f.7.1 / ISO100 / RAW